Encouraging. Exciting. & Fantastic.
I’m excited and encouraged about the launch of I’m a Mum! This website is beautiful and overall user friendly. Its fantastic to know there is somewhere to go that allows me to have access to resources. Being a mum in today’s world sometimes can be overwhelming with unrealistic goals. I cannot wait to have an opportunity to share with like-minded women.
Step-mum, Wife, & Interior Designer, MFA
I’m a Mum is a timely and very useful resource!
The website is more than basic community support but is designed to provide inspiration and empowerment to those who care for kids.
I’m a Mum is a timely and very useful resource.
Husband, father and Head of Movers for life Community Group
Completely seamless and user friendly experience!
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to get a seek peak at what your website is all about. The entire process was completely seamless and the website is user friendly.
Husband, father, & Head of Cayman Locale
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We are here to help you succeed and enjoy your journey as a mum. Here are the kinds of things you will find going on here:
- Online Caregiver Database/Platform: provide access to an online database of domestic helpers, nannies & childcare providers within the Cayman Islands and Worldwide. Count me in!
- Monthly videos: inspirational videos with real life women, who share their experiences; get inspired now. “How Did She Do it?” Find out more here.
- Members’ Club: online communities where you can mingle with like-minded women from around the world and get the support you need to succeed as an expecting, new or veteran mum. Find out more here.
- Team Mum: provide coaching for mums who have particular life goals, who require a more personalized support system.
- Amazing resources: health, social activities, and services
- Newsletters: our free monthly newsletter on upcoming activities in the community, resources, and services.
- Magazine: our free magazine every four months, “I’m a Mum”, is full of inspiring interviews and how-to features to help you grow as a mum. View all past issues here.
- Facebook page: our Facebook page is where you can get shots of inspiration throughout the day. With fans, it’s a busy buzzing hive of activity and inspiration. Visit the page here.
- Printables: we create free workbooks, challenges, and printables that you can download and print off to help you grow as a mum. Have a look at the previous printables here.
To receive our weekly dose of inspiration and be notified of new challenges and workbooks, sign up to our mailing here.